The objective of the course Software Defined Networking is to obtain a deep insight into Software Defined Networking as well as underlying concepts, technologies and applications.
To enroll for the lecture please sign in with TUCaN.
The course number is 18-sm-2280-vl Software Defined Networking.
- Language: English
- Teaching form: lecture & excercises
- Exercises: Problem solving and programming labs
- Bonus: Yes! Details will be announced during the first lecture
- Course organization: Boris Koldehofe, Ralf Kundel
- Exam: Facultative
- Course cycle: Winter term
- Weekly hours: 4 (2 Lecture + 2 Exercise)
- Credit points: 6
- TUCaN-ID: 18-sm-2280 Software Defined Networking
- Lecture Material: Moodle
Wintersemester 2018/19: The course will take place in the forthcoming winter term. Please find below the preliminary schedule.
- Thursdays, 09.50-11.30, S306/51, weekly
- Start: Oct 18th 2018
- Tuesdays, 16.15-17.55, S103/226, see schedule
- Start: Oct 30th 2018
Please ensure that you are registered in moodle! We will only announce updated course information there!
The course deals with topics in the area of software defined networking:
- SDN Data Plane
- SDN Control Plane
- SDN Application Plane
- Network Function Virtualization
- Network Virtualization and Slicing
- QoS and QoE in Software Defined Networks