Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) is an evolving set of standards for reliable real-time ethernet communication.
It's possible to deploy current or future TSN mechanisms on hardware switching devices for reliable Ethernet communication. The Co-existence of multiple TSN mechanisms is however still challenging problem, as complex interplay between different approaches can occur.
- Review related work of time-sensitive networking mechanisms and simultaneous deployments
- Design approaches to enable simultaneous deployments
- Implement the approach on test-devices
- Evaluate your deployment
- Write a thesis
- Basic computer networking knowledge
- Interest in real-time networking